MBA in Marketing & HR after BACHELOR’S DEGREE (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com)
1. Business Communication
2. Business Mathematics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Introduction to Management
1. Introduction to Business Finance * Business Maths and Stats, Statistical Inference and IBF (Financial Acct)* are prerequisite courses for all Elective Courses.
2. Introduction to HRM (Management)*
3. Introduction to IT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Cost Accounting (Financial Acct)*
2. Financial Management (IBF)*
4. Marketing Management
1. Introduction to MIS (Intro. to IT)*
2. Managerial Accounting (Cost Acct)*
3. Elective I
4. Elective II
1. Managerial Policy
2. Statistical Inference (Busi. Math & Stat)*
3. Elective III
4. Elective IV
1. Business Laws
2. Marketing Research (Marketing Management)*
3. Elective V
4. Elective VI
Any 6 Courses from the following areas of specialization In case of bi-major, select three courses from any two areas of specialization.
2.Analysis of Financial Statement
3.Consumer Credit Analysis
5.Current Issues in Finance
12.Money and Capital Markets
*Prerequisite Course (s)
17.Treasury and Funds Management
18.Working Capital Management
* Business Maths and Stats, Statistical Inference and IBF are prerequisite courses for all Elective Courses.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
5.Current Issues in Human Resource Management
8.Human Resource Development
9.Human Resources Information System(HRIS) (Strongly recommended)
12.ntroduction to Psychology
18.Recruitment and Selection
19.Strategic HRM (Strongly recommended)
20.Training and Development
*HRM is a prerequisite course for all HRM Electives.
3.Customer Relationship Management
8.Marketing of Financial Products
14.Supply Chain Management
15.Total Quality Management
* Marketing Management is a prerequisite Course for all Marketing Electives.
Note: -The students should strictly follow the scheme of the courses as given in this program. No credit will be given in their transcript for any violation of this program.