- + Introduction
- Students will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of core Software Engineering.
- Students will have a breadth knowledge of all areas that includes knowledge of systems, theory and software development.
- Students will be conducting research on applied Computer Science projects, creating formal documentation, writing research papers and present their work in conferences of repute.
- To provide students with awareness and knowledge of Social, Ethical, and Professional values relevant to Computer Science Research.
- 16 years of education in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks CGPA of 2.0
- Entry test and interview.
- This is a 1.5-2 years degree program comprising of 3-4 regular semesters.
- There is a Fall semester and a Spring semester each year.
- The maximum duration to complete the MS program is 4 years.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours
- Minimum 2.5 of 4.0 CGPA.
Total Credit Hours
Deficiencies Credit Hours
- + Plan Of Study
Semester - I
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite CS5120 Advance Topics in Requirement Engineering 3 - CS5410 Applied Programming 3 - CS5130 Advance Topics in Software Engineering 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 9
Semester - II
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite *CS5XXX Elective-I 3 - CS5170 Advance Research Method 3 - CS6XXX Elective - II 3 - CS5110 Advance Topics in Software Quality Assurance 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 9
Semester - III
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite CS6XXX / CS6110 Elective-III / Research Thesis - I 3 - CS6XXX Elective-IV 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 6
Semester - IV
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite CS6XXX Elective-V 3 - CS6XXX / CS6130 Research Thesis-II / Research Project 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 6
Program Total Credit Hours: 30