- + Introduction
To be leading program that offers specialized management and business education through focused transformation and learning experience in order to build world class experts.
To produce graduates committed to the advancement of knowledge through critical and independent scholarship and imbued with the highest human qualities with a sense of duty towards the society.
- This version of BBA program is specially designed to meet the gap after 14 years of relevant and non-relevant business education students.
- Program provides the right tools that allow students to achieve their career objectives and to enable them to pursue the MBA program after 16 years of eligibility.
- Through this stream of BBA program we help our students to inculcate the basic and advanced understanding of the business world and enable them towards advanced Masters’ degree programs .
- + Program Summary
- This is a continuing two-year degree program comprising of 4 semesters. There are two semesters every year: Fall and Spring. The summer semester is utilized for Internships, deficiency or CGPA improvement courses. The maximum duration to complete this version is four years.
- 14 years of education or equivalent securing at least 45% marks in aggregate, as per HEC requirement.
- MAJU Admission Test/HEC Test
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Informatics
Note:These specializations won’t be included in the degree title, however, they would be mentioned in students’ transcripts.
- Minimum CGPA 2.0
- Business Project 03 Credit Hours
- Total Credit hour 78
- Total courses 26 Units
- It is mandatory for every student to complete a Business Research Project following the equivalent 7th or 8th semester (BBA- four years program) after the completion of 54 credit hours of coursework.
- + Plan Of Study
Semester - I
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Principles of Management 3 - Supply Chain Management 3 - Business Economics 3 - Business Mathematics & Statistics 3 - Introduction to Business Finance 3 - Principles of Marketing 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - II
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Financial Accounting 3 Human Resource Management 3 Statistical Inference 3 - Consumer Behavior 3 Specialization I 3 Entrepreneurship 3 Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - III
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Financial Management 3 - Business Research Methods 3 Specialization II* 3 - Strategic Management 3 Specialization III 3 Oral Communication 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - IV
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Business Communication 3 Specialization IV 3 Specialization V 3 Specialization VI** 3 Specialization VII*** 3 - Business Project 3 Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Total Semester Credit Hours:75
Note:A deficiency course of Business Economics, must have to be completed for graduation.
*Accounting for decision making / any other elective for pure BBA students
**Law of Taxation /Managerial Economics
***Operation Management / Islamic Banking (only for finance students-Islamic Banking option)
****To be completed in summer semester as a deficiency course