- + Introduction
To be leading program that offers specialized management and business education through focused transformation and learning experience in order to build world class experts.
To produce graduates committed to the advancement of knowledge through critical and independent scholarship and imbued with the highest human qualities with a sense of duty towards the society.
- BBA program is specially designed to meet industry requirements in a changing global corporate environment.
- Program provides the right tools that allow students to achieve their career objectives.
- Through the BBA program we help our students to inculcate the basic and advanced understanding of the business world.
- + Program Summary
- 4 Years
- 8 Semesters
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Intermediate / A Level or equivalent qualification
- At Least 45% marks + NTS / HEC Test (UG-A) / (UG-I.COM) / MAJU Test + Interview
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0, and completion of 45 courses, that is, 135 credit hours
- Business Project (03 credit hours)
- It is recommended that all students undergo a 6-8 weeks internship arranged by the placement office. The internship is normally taken after passing 60 Credit Hours. The internship is closely monitored by an internship coordinator.
- It is mandatory for every student to complete a Business Research Project following the 7th or 8th semester after the completion of 120 credit hours of coursework.
- + Plan Of Study
Semester - I
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Business Mathematics 3 - Freshman English* 3 - Foreign Language 3 - Microeconomics 3 - Principles of Accounting-I 3 - Principles of Management 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 18
*) Students who lack the basic knowledge in Freshman English proficiency test are going to complete the “SS0100-Foundation English” course of zero credit hours
Semester - II
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Business Statistics 3 English Grammar 3 Computer Concepts & Applications 3 - Pakistan Studies 2 Macroeconomics 3 Principles of Accounting-II 3 Total Semester Credit Hours 17
Semester - III
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Corporate Social Responsibility 3 - Islamic Studies/Ethics 2 Cost & Management Accounting 3 - Oral Communication 3 Principles of Psychology 3 Money and Banking 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 17
Semester - IV
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Development Economics 3 Principles of Sociology 3 Introduction to Logic 3 Business & Corporate Law 3 International Relations & Current Affairs 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 15
Semester - V
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Business Communication 3 Supply Chain Management 3 Business Analytics 3 - Principles of Marketing 3 Introduction to Business Finance 3 - Human Resource Management 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - VI
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Organizational Behavior 3 Marketing Management 3 - Statistical Inference 3 - Consumer Behavior 3 Specialization I* 3 - Entrepreneurship 3 - Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - VII
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Financial Management 3 Business Research Methods 3 Specialization II** 3 - Strategic Management 3 - Specialization III*** 3 Specialization IV 3 Total Semester Credit Hours 18
Semester - VIII
Course Code Course Title Credit Hours Pre-Requisite Interpersonal Communication Skills 3 Specialization V 3 - Specialization VI 3 - Specialization VII 3 - Business Project 3 Total Semester Credit Hours 15
Program Total Credit Hours: 136
Note: Registration in “Business Project” is allowed provided that student has earned at least 120 credit hours, and his/her CGPA is equal to or greater than the graduating CGPA 2.0/4.0.
***Operation Management / Islamic Banking (only for finance students-Islamic Banking option)