Following certification courses are offered in Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- Search Engine Optimization
- Business and Corporate Law
- Consumer Behavior
- ERP Systems
- Financial Management
- Industrial Relations
- Islamic Banking
*And many more courses to choose from any Bachelors/Masters Program!
Who Can Benefit?
1. The Certification Courses offers a unique opportunity for middle level executives to improve their management skills for advancement in their careers.
2. The Certification Courses can also benefit students who are studying in foreign universities and want to visit Pakistan for short time. As Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is a Chartered University, the credits earned can be transferred to their respective universities.
3. Students wishing to enroll in the regular Fall Semester of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University commencing August, 2016 and wish to improve their ability to qualify the Admission Test may join as certificate course students. Their credits will be transferred to Fall Semester 2016 subject to earning a minimum “B” grade and clearing admission requirements.
4. Alumni of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University may also take courses to refresh their knowledge or enroll in courses which they could not take during their regular studies.