Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission Test comprises of TWO Components:
- Online Admission Test
Composition of Online Admission Test
|Sr. #||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1.||English (like Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym Grammar Analogy, Comprehension etc.)||15|
|2.||Mathematics (like Arithmetic Algebra, Geometry etc. )||10|
|3.||Analytical (like Deductive and Inductive Logic, Critical Thinking etc. )||10|
General Guidelines for ONLINE Admission Test
- Online Admission Test is held on every TUESDAY and SATURDAY.
- Admissions Office schedules the Online Admission Test of each student after the Online Admission Form is received by calling and emailing the instructions.
- Each student shall LOG-IN on the link provided in email, at least ONE Hour before the START of the exam. A Log-In ID and Password shall be provided along with exact instructions.
- The total time duration of online test will be 60 minutes, which includes 20 minutes of Setup and Instructions time followed by 40 minutes Online Test.
- It will be the responsibility of all applicants to ensure Stable Internet and Power connections.
- The Online test can be taken on any device (Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone).
- All applicants shall receive an Interview appointment Date and Time. The Interviews shall be held Online in front of Camera. The Interviews shall be held after the Online Admission Test has been conducted. Exact connectivity details shall be communicated via Email.
- All applicants shall be required to show ORIGINAL academic documents at the time of Interview (in front of Camera) and submit scanned copies via Email.
- Those students who wish to appear for Test and Interview (on same Day) physically, can also do so by informing the Admission Office Staff. Such students shall have to wear masks and shall maintain all protocols of Social Distancing. The University shall conduct their Test and Interviews in properly sanitized examination rooms.
Merit List Composition
The Admissions Merit List is calculated based on following parameters:
- Past Academic Performance – 25% Weight
- Online Admission Test – 35% Weight
- Interview – 40% Weight