Memorandum of Understanding between Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Pakistan and Iskenderun Technical University, Turkey.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University has recently signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Iskenderun Technical University, Turkey.
Based upon the principles of respect for sovereignty, equality and mutual benefit, the two universities will actively seek to encourage and implement exchanges in the following categories:
- To encourage the exchange of academic staff and faculty members.
- To exchange students
- To exchange information and materials on the program of research
- To carry out collaborative research projects
- To organize symposiums, conferences and meetings on research issues
Memorandum of Understanding between Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Pakistan and Duzce University, Turkey.
Düzce University, Turkey and Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi, recognizing the benefits to their respective universities from the establishment of international link, conclude this Memorandum of Understanding (hereinafter referred to as MAJU).
Under this MOU, both universities agree to develop the following collaborative activities:
- Exchange of academic and administrative staff
- Exchange of students
- Promoting cooperation in the field of student placements and thesis researches
- Conducting collaborative research projects
- Conducting lectures
- Organizing social, cultural and scientific meetings such as symposium, congress
- Exchange of academic information and materials
- Promoting collaboration in fields of mutual interest
- Promoting other academic cooperation as mutually agreed.