International Conference on Business & Management 2017 (ICBM 2017)
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is organizing 2nd International Conference on Business and Management (ICBM). This conference will provide a platform to the researchers to present their esteemed ideas about modern and developed techniques on business, management, economic and education. Further, this opportunity will prove to be an exposure for participants to exhibit and promote their ideas in the market and learn advanced research techniques from renowned researchers and professionals.
Professionals and Researchers are allowed to bring out their ideas to solve industry problems through research with reference to current requirement and challenges. The ICBM 2016 will not only enlighten the problems of the industry but it will also carry out their potential solutions and answers as well.
Global Perspective to Business Management
The Department of Management Sciences, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) is arranging an international Conference on business & management which covers the following:
- Research Reviews
- Research Projects
- Case Studies
- Student Papers
- Research Paper
ICBM is a platform through which modern and rising ideas on business, management, economic and education are discussed. The rationale of this conference is to assemble a bridge between researchers and the industry not merely in one region but across the globe. Through this research conference professionals and researchers will be in contact for additional research process. ICBM endows with an outstanding prospect to researchers and professionals to set-up and discusses market changes and revolution which are influencing the market demographics. Moreover, this conference will provide an opportunity to discuss integration of presented ideas in organizational culture to pursue desired success of business and management
A society is constructed to endeavor a society that promotes the exchange of opinions.
Aims & Objectives
We have specified the following set of goals for our stake holders:
- To improve better understanding and dissemination of up to date information among its stakeholders.
- Provide knowledge and leadership to promote current trends, best practices and new models that will stimulate academicians, researchers and universities.
- Dissemination of information through issues / journals / magazines to give people insight on cutting edge business issues, researches and key information to forward your thinking and career.
- Promoting joint research activities and exchange of scholars among institutions which would allow faculty teaching at universities.
- To involve post-graduate students, professionals, researchers and academicians in research activities i.e. research articles, research papers, abstracts and reviews.
The organizing committee of the International Conference on Business & Management (ICBM) aims (but not restricts) to include the following topics of research and discussion into its conference proceedings:
- Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Educational Leadership & Management
- Tourism Management
- Career Development
- Change Management
- Educational Reforms
- Small Business Management
- Marketing & Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business & Labor Laws
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Research
- Management Information System
- Islamic Banking
- Procurement Management
- Environmental Management
- Population Management
- Information Technology Integration in Management
Call for papers:
- All submissions require an abstract of 200 words.
- You may email it to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September 2016.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by a international scientific Committee. Those accepted will be invited to submit a full paper by 1st October, 2016.
- Detailed instructions for formatting the paper and other details on the conference will be sent to authors with the acceptance decision.
- The international scientific Committee will also select three best papers, which will be presented with an award at the Conference.
Publication of Papers:
The selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- Journal of Thinkers
- Jinnah Business Review
- The conference proceeding will be submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- For presenting the research and encouraging discussion on the research to endorse significant results.
- To interact with foremost scholars from across the globe to obtain advanced knowledge.
- To develop academic and research linkages between you and other scholars.
- To put research challenges on the table and attract the attention of the international community
ICBM 2016 is planned to be held at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University which is located in the heart of Karachi city Shahra-e-Faisal. MAJU is a part of largest education Network of Pakistan named Punjab Group of Colleges which includes:
- University of Central Punjab Lahore
- Capital University of Science & Technology
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- Dunya News Channel
- Dunya Newspaper
- More than 400 colleges across Pakistan named Punjab Group of Colleges
- More than 900 schools named Allied School
The Fee structure of ICBM 2016 for researchers and students is as follows:
|Domestic Participant||Rs. 2,000/-|
|International Participant||$ 200/-|
|Group of 3|| Rs 5000/- (domestic participants)
$ 500/- (international participants)
Participants shall be entitled to the following:
-Abstract Paper Book
-Lunch at closing ceremony
- Cheque payable to “Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi”.
- Bank Draft in favor of “Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi”.
- Pay Order in favor of “Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi”.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 24th September 2016
Abstract Acceptance: 1st October 2016
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 31st October 2016
Registration Deadline: 30th November 2016
Conference Dates: 16th -18th December 2016
- Prof. Dr. Zubair A. Shaikh President Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi.
- M. Shujaat Mubarak, Head of Management Sciences Department, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
Conference Scientific Committee:
- Dr. Ugar Yozgat, Marmara University, Turkey.
- Dr. Raja Rasia, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Dr. Noor Azima Ismail, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Dr. Adam Przybylowski, Gdynia Maritime University, Poland.
- Dr. Fikret Sozbilir, Artvin Coruh University.
- Dr. Rima Fayad, Lebanese University.
- Professor Dr. Che Ruhana Isa, University of Malaya.
- Dr. Tariq Jalees, PAF-KIET.
- Dr. Manzoor A.Khalidi, PAF-KIET.
- Sajid Bashir, Capital University of Science & Technology.
- Muhammad Shehryar Shahid, University of Central Punjab.
- Dr. Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi.
- Dr. Abuzar Wajidi, Jinnah University.
- Dr. Rizwan ul Hassan, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr. Muhammad Arif Hussain, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr. Ahmed Ali Shah, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr. Faraz Ahmed Wajidi, National Bank of Pakistan.
- Asim Imdad Wagan, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi
- Dr. Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr. Khaliq ur Rehman Raazi, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr. S.M Munir, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi.
- Dr. Kashif Ishaque, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Ahmer Umer, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Dr Munir Hussain, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Muhammad Farhan Bukhari, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Faisal Majid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Shujaat Salim, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Muhammad Saeed Mujahid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Asif Saeed Naji, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. M. Rehan Muzammil Butt, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Abdul Wahab, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Manoj Kumar, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Mr. Waqas Qadri, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
- Ms. Uzma Khan, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University.
Conference Secretariat Office:
- Ghulam Muhammad, Conference Secretary, MAJU ICBM 2016. (0300-2458913)
- Farah Naz, Conference Assidtant, MAJU ICBM 2016. (0332-3032391)
- Nida Siddiqui, Conference Assistant, MAJU ICBM 2016. (0343-5627354)
- Avari Towers avari.com/
- Regent Plaza rphcc.com/
- Days Inn hoteldaysinn.com.pk/
A two days conference was held on November 28-29 2015. More than 18 national and international universities participated and presented their research work in various business management topics.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi.
22-E, Block 6, PECHS, Karachi-75400 Pakistan
Tel: +92-21-34314207-8, 111-87-87-87 (Ext: 151) Fax: 92-21-34311327
Mob: 0300-2458913, 03435627354